I need a trap to capture an animal. Where can I obtain one?

You can borrow a trap to safely capture an animal at large from our Animal Control Division. The Animal Control Division operates normally on Monday-Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM. The Animal Control Division can be reached at (956) 361-3880 by leaving a message or by emailing the City's Animal Control Supervisor Police Lieutenant Eloy Martinez at emartinez@cityofsanbenito.com . We ask for your patience as there may be a wait time for a city owned trap. Keep in mind that certain wild animals native to the area such as opossums and raccoons will not be picked up by our animal control division. 

Show All Answers

1. How can I find the City's Code of Ordinances?
2. When is the San Benito Christmas Parade?
3. I need a trap to capture an animal. Where can I obtain one?
4. I have some stray cats and dogs. How can I get them picked up?
5. Where can I get a copy of my birth certificate?
6. How can I find Valley Metro bus routes and schedules?
7. How do I report a sewer problem?
8. When is ResacaFest?
9. How can I get my water bill balance due?
10. How do I obtain a building permit?
11. Where can I find information about using a City park?
12. Where is the museum located?
13. Do you offer any events to honor US Veterans?